Friday, April 15, 2011

Pants party!

I know, I know, so much about pants lately! But I am so excited I just had to share... I BOUGHT A PAIR OF PANTS!!! AND THEY ARE LONG ENOUGH! Hooray!

At the suggestion of another Bumpie (and after an "I'm so frustrated I'm going to cry" post on PgAL), I went back to Motherhood Maternity to look for their "long" dress pants. They had one pair in the store, in my size, in long. And, despite being labeled as a 34 inch inseam, they FIT!!! I seriously still can't believe it, but I am so relieved! With my next paycheck I plan to buy some more. haha I'm so excited!

So, if any of you readers out there find yourself too tall for maternity pants, try the longs at Motherhood Maternity! And they also have "petites" for all you shorties, *cough* Christina *cough* ;-)

WHOO HOO!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! That's great! I'm neither too tall or too short. Although I don't know why I have always wanted to be shorter. I'm glad you found some pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah!! I have the opposite problem, pants are always tooooo long! I bet you're lookin hot in your new pants ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I have to add, how are you already 9 weeks??? This is flying by for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, good thing you are the perfect height... It sounds like you'll be doing some shopping yourself soon!!! I am SO EXCITED for you!!!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Mrs Z, heck yes I look hot in my new pants! haha ;-) I seriously can't believe I am 9 weeks now either! AHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am tall as well and I tend to undo the hems and rehem them. When I buy a pair I look for the hem allowance. I also wear heels so I have to hem for heel height too.

    ReplyDelete