Sunday, April 10, 2011

8 weeks

I apologize for the lack of blog posts lately, but staring at computer screens still makes me want to puke.  (This makes my days at work SUPER DUPER fun!)  Hopefully I will be back in blogger-mode soon!


How far along?  8 weeks, 1 day.

Weight gain/loss:   Up 0.8 pounds total from my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes?  Still just maternity jeans... but I'm starting to look for some new maternity work pants.  Mine no longer fit comfortably, even with the rubberband-through-the-button hole maneuver.

Stretch marks?  Nope.

Sleep?  I am finally starting to feel less exhausted all the time.  It's awesome.

Best moment this week?  Officially being more pregnant than ever before -- I passed that milestone on Monday (7 weeks, 2 days).  What a relief.

Food cravings:  This week, it was corn dogs, baked beans, cheese fries, and sloppy joes.  I succeeded at getting all of them, except for the cheese fries.  haha

Gender:  I had a dream last night that I gave birth to our baby, and it was a boy.  Chinese gender chart also says we're having a boy.  I, of course, still think its a boy.  But DH is still thinking girl! 

Belly button in or out?  In.

Movement?  Way too early.

What I miss?  Not feeling self-conscious in every article of clothing I put on.

What I'm looking forward to:  Our 8 week appointment tomorrow!  Hoping to see Baby C moving around, and to get another photo.  :-)

Milestones:  Being more pregnant than ever.  There were days (weeks, even) where I wondered if I would ever get to be as pregnant as I am now.  It is such a surreal feeling.  I still can't believe I've made it 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment