Saturday, April 30, 2011

11 weeks

Well, I totally jinxed myself last week by saying that I was feeling pretty good.  Because this week, the "morning" (a.k.a. "all day") sickness came back with a vengeance.  After six weeks of fighting back nausea, I vomited for the first time yesterday.  And at work, no less!  Good job, Baby C. ;-)  After several more puke sessions last night, I am feeling a tiny bit better today...  Still feeling nauseated, but so far, no barfing yet today.  Wahoo!


(Sorry for the blurry off-center photo... I was just trying to snap one quickly before I started feeling sick again!)

How far along?  11 weeks, 0 days.

Weight gain/loss:   Down another 1.2 pounds this week, which puts me 1.2 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes?  Still just pants. 

Stretch marks?  Nope.

Sleep?  I've been getting a ton of it these past few days... sleeping is the only time I don't feel like puking my brains out!

Best moment this week?  Knowing that exactly one week from today, I will officially be in my second trimester!!!!

Food cravings:  Pineapple, pickles, and ice cream... NOT all at the same time!

Gender:  I still say boy.  DH still thinks girl.

Belly button in or out?  In.

Movement?  Way too early.

What I miss?  How good I felt last weekend.  (Of course, I am secretly happy for the reminder that Baby C is still growing!)

What I'm looking forward to:  Officially going public with our pregnancy news next week!

Milestones:  Puking for the first time this pregnancy, and getting the green light to stop taking my progesterone suppositories!

1 comment: