Monday, January 3, 2011

Purgatory



13 dpo and still no AF.  I have had a 12 day LP for the past five cycles.  I realize AF isn't technically late, but she's close. 

I'm still having mild cramping and some EWCM, but also some creamy/sticky CM.  I'm also still having some very sporadic brown spotting.  My temps dropped a little today, but are still pretty high.  And I'm still not having any real pre-AF symptoms.

And I got 2 BFNs this afternoon/evening.  I didn't get to use FMU because, due to Saturday being a post office holiday and my poor planning, my internet cheapies didn't arrive until this afternoon and I couldn't wait until tomorrow.  My first round PIAC was pretty diluted, and my second one was better but still not super concentrated.  So who knows.

I realize I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment, but unless AF shows, I'll be testing again tomorrow.  I'm trying really, really hard not to get my hopes up.

1 comment:

  1. I so totally understand!! I'm also trying not to get my hopes up, and I'm testing in a few days...hard not to hope though....good luck!

    ReplyDelete