Thursday, June 2, 2011

One year ago

One year ago today, DH and I found out we had lost Baby M. It was one of the worst days of my life. I cannot believe it has been been an entire year already. I still remember the feeling of my heart breaking like it was yesterday.

At the same time, DH and I are so blessed to now be expecting Baby C. Today is bittersweet, because while I still grieve over losing Baby M, I know we would not now have Baby C if it weren't for Baby M.

Thank you Baby M for being in our lives, even for a brief moment. You brought us so much excitement and joy. You will always be my first baby. I love you with all of my heart and think about you every day.

I still can't believe you are gone.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and Baby M!!! Sending you many many (((((hugs))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you. It's crazy it's been a year for both of us. I feel like my son was born yesterday. I guess I still need a grasp on reality.

    ReplyDelete