Friday, June 17, 2011

17 weeks



How far along?  17 weeks, 6 days.  (Whew, barely made it!)

Weight gain/loss:   No change from last week.  I am still 2.0 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes?  Maternity everything!

Stretch marks?  Nope.

Sleep?  Still tired all of the time.  But I did sleep 9 hours last night, and it was amazing!

Best moment this week?  Feeling Baby C moving pretty much every day now.  Also, DH feeling him/her moving for the first time today!

Food cravings:  Barbeque sauce.  I have been using it on fries since I couldn't eat meat, but I was able to eat a few shredded barbeque sandwiches this past week.  I also ate a tiny amount of chicken last night and again today at lunch, so I think I might finally be conquering my meat aversion!

Gender:  I still say boy.  DH still thinks girl.

Belly button in or out?  In.

Movement?  Oh yeah, Baby C is going crazy in there!  Last week I could only feel him/her sporadically, and not every day... usually only if I was laying on my stomach or leaning forward and squishing him/her a bit.  But these past few days I have felt Baby C moving for at least a few minutes every day, even sitting normally or standing.  And then today after work, I was sitting and noticed Baby C going completely bonkers so I put my hand down and swore I could feel him/her moving from the outside.  So I called DH over, and he was able to feel it too!  So cool!

What I miss?  Earlier this week I really, really wanted a Jimmy John's sandwich (my fav has cold-cut deli meat and sprouts, so its definitely a no-go).  But Baby C is totally worth it!  ;-)

What I'm looking forward to:  Our anatomy scan, one week from today!

Milestones:  DH feeling Baby C moving for the first time, and me finally being able to eat chicken again!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are able to eat a bit of meat now!! I was like that last year...no meat of any kind. That's so awesome that your DH was able to feel baby move!! Your baby bump is looking cuter!!

    ReplyDelete