Wednesday, June 1, 2011

15 weeks



How far along?  15 weeks, 4 days.

Weight gain/loss:   Up another 0.4 pounds this week (2.4 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight).

Maternity clothes?  Still just pants, although a few of my smaller "regular" shirts are starting to get a little too short.  Might be time to upgrade soon.

Stretch marks?  Nope.

Sleep?  Still exhausted and sleeping whenever I can.

Best moment this week?  FINALLY hearing Baby C's heartbeat on the doppler at my appointment today!  Since it has been over 5 weeks since we last saw the heartbeat, it was a huge relief to finally be able to hear it.  :-)

Food cravings:  Still loving all things cheesy.

Gender:  I still say boy.  DH still thinks girl.

Belly button in or out?  In.

Movement?  Still some potential flutters, but not feeling anything definite yet.

What I miss?  Nothing.  :-)

What I'm looking forward to:  Our anatomy scan on June 24th... although we won't be finding out the sex!  haha

Milestones:  Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you heard baby's heart beat!!!! I think it's awesome that you are both not finding out the sex of the baby until the baby is born!! I would so love that but William CANNOT wait! I've tried persuading but no luck :(

    ReplyDelete