Saturday, December 11, 2010

Still here

I apologize again for neglecting the blog this past week.  Things have been busy with work, I spent several days with my mom who had surgery, and DH and I have been doing some things around the house.

I haven't had much to report from the TTCAL front anyway.  I guess the biggest news is that I started drinking POM last cycle.  I decided to give it a try after having only a three-day period (one day of bleeding, two of spotting) the previous cycle.  Well, for anyone who has wondered whether POM really makes a difference, let me tell you, it DOES!*  My period this cycle was seven days long!!!!  I take that to mean the POM actually did help my lining quite a bit.  (That, or my body just randomly decided to bleed more this cycle than ever in the past 5+ years...)

On another, completely unrelated note, I have been tinkering with my blog layout again.  I feel like it looks too busy, but I don't know how to fix that.  So I apologize in advance if you visit and my blog looks all screwy.  I hope to be done messing with it soon.  [EDIT:  I am finished now! Much better.  :-) ]


* I did drink 96 oz of POM juice (8 oz per day until ovulation).  That is a lot of POM!

3 comments:

  1. If you need any css help with your blog don't be afraid to shoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if POM works, continue it! what worked for me when doing IVF and for my hubby (extra high sperm count on that cycle) was to drink freshly squeezed juice made from carrots, celery, and green leaves like collards or spinach. We did drink a lot of POM too, and did some juice fasting before our cycles each time, for about three days a piece. We really felt good and I got a lot of energy from them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the offer Bobbi, I might hit you up sometime. :-) And thank you also MrsH, I might have to add some of that juice to my regimen too!

    ReplyDelete