Thursday, November 11, 2010

Funny timing

Another blog I read shared this link about how much Facebook pregnancy announcements suck.  Interesting timing, considering that ANOTHER freaking person I know announced last night that they are also expecting.

I'm seriously not even mad at this point... this is just getting ridiculous!

In other news, I am hopeful that maybe I will ovulate early again this cycle.  My OPKs are already starting to get darker (if you recall, I'm a "slow-fade" kind of gal), and I'm only CD14!  Also, FF just gave me 5 free VIP days, so you know, that is exciting too.  Whoo hoo!

Other than that, not much to write about.  Work has been insanely busy these past two weeks, and I'm just trying to stay sane with that while waiting to ovulate.  Hopefully I will have more exciting news to report soon.

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about it getting to the point of ridiculousness with the pregnancy announcements! I'm surrounded! Also, about the TLC thing, there is a link to it on the right side of my blog! It's not a "show" per say, but more of a web series where we had to blog and document different aspects of our journey while ttc! TLC taped the first "intro" video and now the last video of us all together. I'm super interested to see how it all turns out! :-) ((hugS))

    ReplyDelete