Tuesday, February 1, 2011

*Sigh*



I'm pretty sure this cycle is a bust.

My temps have been pretty dismal the past three days, and so far today I have had multiple strings of EWCM and also some cramping.  WTF, body?  I figured the progesterone would raise my temps, give me increased creamy CM, and might even delay my period... not that I would have dropping temps and pre-AF EWCM at 9 dpo.  Frustrating!

(And yes, I did test this morning.  BFN.  DH and I are snowed in and celebrating with a drinking snow day, so I had to be sure.  Also, waiting to test until AF was due sure didn't spare me any heartache these past few cycles, so what's the point?)

Of course, I would be love to eat these words in a few days, if by some miracle I did turn up pregnant.  But I'm not holding my breath.

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOoooooo!!! Ugh! Have you ever realized how much our charts look like a roller coaster!? Ironic, isn't it!? Thinking of you!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry hun :( Keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete