Friday, August 12, 2011

25 weeks


How far along?  25 weeks, 6 days. 

Weight gain/loss:   Up 1.2 pounds from last week; 12.2 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. 

Maternity clothes?  Oh yes.  In fact, some of my smaller maternity shirts are now becoming too short/too tight!

Stretch marks?  So far, still only on the boobs.  *knock on wood*

Sleep?  Still waking up at least once per night most nights.  Also, I've noticed I've started feeling more tired again lately... I was really hoping I could keep some of this energy for awhile longer!

Best moment this week?  Getting to spend most of the day on Wednesday at home with DH and Baby C... and seeing our first gifts purchased off of the baby registry!

Food cravings:  None really.  I am the most boring pregnant lady ever!  lol

Gender:   Team Green!

Belly button in or out?  Still about 2/3 innie, 1/3 flat.

Movement?  Constantly!  And this is hilarious, but Baby C really seems to hate any time I rest anything on my stomach.  Whenever I rest one or both of my arms across my belly, s/he kicks my arm(s) repeatedly until I move them away!  And last night, I was reading a book, with just the bottom of the spine resting on my stomach, and Baby C kicked it several times before I moved it.  Too funny!  It seems we have quite the feisty baby on our hands!  ;-)

What I miss?  Being able to take a full, deep breath.  It is getting more and more difficult to breathe.

What I'm looking forward to:  Working on Baby C's nursery a bit this weekend, and my first baby shower coming up here in a few weeks!

Milestones:  We are officially in the double-digits in counting down the days until Baby C's arrival!  Only 99 days from today is my due date... EEK!!!!  I can't wait to meet him or her!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Very cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can't wait to hear about another feisty baby torturing his/her mommy like Emma does with me. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for baby showers!! How fun!! I need to get started on our nursery too!! I'm so behind!! I know how you feel on the out of breath part. It seems like just to go up hill or up the stairs just makes me huff and puff. I feel so out of shape!!

    ReplyDelete