Friday, July 22, 2011

22 weeks - vacation bump and 3D baby edition!

 

This week is a super special blog post -- not only do you get to see my baby bump on vacation, but also an unexpected photo of Baby C in 3D!

(Disclaimer, I was too tired/busy/lazy this week to take and edit my own belly pic, so I am recycling one from our vacation.  lol)

Today was my next-scheduled ultrasound to try and get the heart measurements Baby C wouldn't cooperate with last month.  (Holy cow, can't believe it has been an entire month since then!)  The great news is that Baby C looks completely healthy and is doing fantastic!  His/her heart rate was 158 bpm, and s/he is still measuring ahead and in the 62nd percentile.  Other than this obviously wonderful news, the next-best part of our appointment was when the tech asked if she could turn on the 3D.  Apparently, she just loves using the 3D, so we got a ton of unexpected 3D views of our baby!  Here is the best one of Baby C's little face... I may be biased, but I think s/he is quite the little cutie!  ;-)

 

I can't believe we will be meeting Baby C in 17 short weeks (or less!!!!)
And now, the weekly post...


How far along?  22 weeks, 6 days. 

Weight gain/loss:   Up 2.2 pounds since my last post two weeks ago, which puts me at 8.6 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes?  Of course.

Stretch marks?  Sadly, I think I have found my first ones... on my boobs.

Sleep?  Still feeling pretty good and not too tired.  No real difficulty sleeping yet.

Best moment this week?  Seeing Baby C's little face for the first time today!

Food cravings:  Nothing significant that I can think of this week.

Gender:  DH still says girl, but I might be starting to waver on the "its a boy" thing based on a few quick glimpses I saw on today's ultrasound.  (But we are still Team Green!)

Belly button in or out?  In, but definitely more shallow.

Movement?  All the time.  :-)

What I miss?  Nothing really!

What I'm looking forward to:  Baby C being viable (on the outside) in 8 days.  I will breathe a huge sigh of relief once we pass that milestone!

Milestones:  Seeing Baby C in 3D!

4 comments:

  1. From here on it is the best, easiest and most enjoyable part of pregnancy. At least as far as I found. Lovely 3D picture! PS. I only got stretch marks on my boobs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it seem like time is flying? I feel like we count up to week 20 then countdown after that! Time seems to be flying now!!! Awww Baby C is ADORABLE!!! It seems like he/she is kind of smiling! How cute!! That was an awesome surprise to see baby in 3d!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! And yes Mary, I do feel like this pregnancy is flying by now... I can't believe we will be meeting our LOs so soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fatty liver and cholesterol medication fatty liver and cholesterol medication fatty liver and cholesterol
    medication

    my weblog; natural remedies of fatty liver

    ReplyDelete